Prev: RE: Starship flooring Next: Fw: High speed subs

[OT] For those who follow historical trends {justifier types}

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:50:58 -0400
Subject: [OT] For those who follow historical trends {justifier types}

I heard this site mentioned on a US-based radio talk show - it was part
of a
polemic by some anti-UN lady who also didn't trust the US Gov't very
far.
She called it "the first step to world government". I found it
interesting
enough that I thought I'd check it out.

I don't know what to think, but it certainly would be one of the
foundational framework pieces if one wanted to head towards a world
government. Whether that is good or bad will depend on your perspective.

To put this a little OT, for the justifiers, it might give some credence
the idea of a potent UN in 218x. It certainly suggests a direction and
apparently a lot of people and countries are willing to pay at least lip
service to the idea.

http://www.charter99.org/charter.html

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: RE: Starship flooring Next: Fw: High speed subs