Prev: Starship flooring Next: RE: Starship flooring

Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:03:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?

Maybe I'm just a rebel, but I'd do it the easy way.  Go to your favorite
source of sheet styrene and either order or buy several sheets with a
treadplate pattern.  Quick and easy, and only slightly more expensive
than
plain sheet styrene.

Bill

		    JDoch226@aol.com

		    Sent by:		       To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be        cc:

		    rkeley.EDU		       Subject:     [SG] What do
I use for 25mm starship deck?

		    08/26/00 01:08 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

I'm using Sci-Fi Supply's vacuformed walls and I've got several years
worth
of junk accumulated for machinery, equipment, etc, put I'd like
something
great looking for the deck.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jed Docherty

Prev: Starship flooring Next: RE: Starship flooring