Prev: [FT] Mounting Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Mounting Fighters

Re: [FT] Mounting Fighters

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:49:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Mounting Fighters

I don't do it with fighters, but I do have a method that works pretty
well (and is cheaper to boot!).  What I did was to take individual
fighters and mount them on 25mm round or hex bases.  I then mounted a
small piece of piano wire to the back of the base.  I use small craft
beads on the wire to represent fighters.  When fighters are destroyed,
simply remove the beads as needed.  I liked the idea of removing
individual fighters, but thought they'd be too fragile on the wires.
The
beads work very well, although you do have to take care not to knock the
fighter base, or beads may go flying everywhere :)

Mark