Prev: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck? Next: [FT] Mounting Fighters

Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:15:16 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck?

In a message dated 8/26/00 5:27:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
awg@sympatico.ca
writes:

<< If you want something with a different design, you could try
modelling
floor
 parts out of styrene sheets. You could cut out squares for your deck
plates
 and glue them to a styrene base. Maybe put holes in the squares for
texture,
 paint up, and you have deck plates. >>

This sound like it would could look really great. If I used really thin
styrene for the top layer I could use a hole punch, which would make the
work
go pretty quickly.  And I think hole punches come in different shapes -
have
to find out about that.
Jed

Prev: Re: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck? Next: [FT] Mounting Fighters