Prev: Re: [OT] Ping Next: OT [MKW2] SCHOON

RE: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? ) Now {OT}

From: NGarbett@S...
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:08:45 -0400
Subject: RE: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? ) Now {OT}

Thought I would share the great idea I had when I was about 10
playing darts I decided that walking to the dart board was
unnecessary so I tied some string to the darts to pull them
back without walking to the dart board, unfortunately the force
needed to pull the dart out of the board was enough to get the
dart to fly back and stick in my knee, the moral of this tale wear