Prev: DS2 Vehicle Designer Next: Re: [OT] Ping

Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

From: Kevin Walker <sage@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:41:19 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

on 8/24/00 0:37, Tony Christney at tchristney@home.com wrote:

> Does anyone out there use Kevin Walker's DS2 Vehicle Designer
> for Macintosh? I have made an application that converts up to
> four of the vehicle files into a PostScript program that does
> and almost exact copy of the vehicle cards in the back of the
> rule book.
>
> The program requires MRJ, but that comes with all OS versions
> after 8. It is also totally free, just let me know and I'll
> send a copy to you.
>
> Note that the software is essentially useless with Kevin's
> program, so go out there and get it from him! It is a great
> piece of software!
>
> If you are a PostScript hacker, then the set of functions used
> by the program may be of interest to you.

Thanks for the intro Tony. The DS2 Vehicle Designer application for the
Macintosh is still around.  In fact I'd like to get onto to doing a
Windows
version but my time has been consumed lately with rebuilding the
basement in
my house and a one man (me) contract programming business that's gone
from
allowing me extra time to paint minis to barely being able to see
straight.

However...I'm still here and the application is still available for
personal
use to those that care to email me directly off list.

In case it's not obvious Tony I'd love to have a copy of converter
application.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh / Windows Development
sage@bresnanlink.net

Prev: DS2 Vehicle Designer Next: Re: [OT] Ping