Prev: Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? ) Next: Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? )

Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? ) now OT but what the heck

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:17:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? ) now OT but what the heck

A good friend of mine who is a wood worker was doing some work roofing
on
his parent's house when he nailed his foot to the roof with a nail gun.
Off to hospital, and the doctors all scratching their heads about what
do with a roofing nail right through the top of his foot (it went
through
the bone, construction boot, into the roof, etc.)  So the doctor picks
up
the phone and calls the hospital maintenance staff and asks for a
janitor
with a pair of pliers.	The pliers arrive at the emergency room, and the
doctor sets about to extract the nail.	The nurse freaks, saying
something
along the lines of "but it isn't sterile, etc etc".  The doctor
(according
to my friend) turns to the nurse and calmly says "he has a ROOFING NAIL
through his foot, how much more unsterile do you think it can get...".
Out
came the nail, with a hard tug, and my friend learned a valuable
lesson......

So all you modellers out there watch out with your power tools :)