Prev: Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: Re: [OT] lister decloaking off the port bow

Granvold to the Rescue! Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:28:56 -0500
Subject: Granvold to the Rescue! Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

I was thinking the same thing!

I've several ships, and can never keep them straight by Valiant
designation.

Luckily, we have the noble Thomas Granvold's frightfully useful web
site! ;
->=

http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spaceship8.html#stardate3000
has several of the ships scanned.

By the way, while I've not heard from him lately, he still has an 'info
sought' page:
http://zappa.brainiac.com/spaceship/spacehelp.html
I sent him some items, but he's not updated the page; I'll assume RL
intrudes on the important things.

It's an endeavor worth the effort. Give 'im a hand!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

		    ShldWulf@aol.com

		    Sent by:		       To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be        cc:

		    rkeley.EDU		       Subject:     Re: Valiant
Stardate:3000 Starship
					       Miniatures to be released
soon!!!

		    08/22/00 11:26 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

What no pictures?
:::grin:::

Randy

Prev: Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: Re: [OT] lister decloaking off the port bow