Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Fighter Minis

RE: Stripping?

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:25:40 -0400
Subject: RE: Stripping?

<laugh>
It sounds like me also. I rememeber sitting down holding a mini in my
left
hand and drilling with a black & decker power drill with my right hand
and
thinking "This is REALLY stupid, I'm going to slip and turn my fingers
into
ground beef". This was, of course, after the 3rd time the drill bit
slipped
off the mini. We all do things we regret.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/
-----

There
> was
>  >the time I sent a GZG building shooting across the room with a belt
> sander,
>
> Not trying to be unfeeling John, but this is the hardest I've laughed
in a

> long time - I'm gonna have the giggles for the rest of the day (mainly

> because it sounds like the kind of thing I do.. at which point they'd
be a

> disgusted "Beth!!" from Derek and a rather quite "Oops" from me).
Derek