Prev: Re: [FT]Modular Ships Next: Re: Fighter Minis

Re: [ft]modular ships

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:48:33 +1000
Subject: Re: [ft]modular ships

From: "mary" <r2bell@home.com>

> Before I respond to this, I have already accepted modular weaponry,
but
> I will probably never accept reconfigurable structure.

Fair enough. My own designs were made also on that basis - ie
no change to thrust, ftl, hull or armour.

The reason the River class (without a module) has a thrust of 5 is
simply because it has a mass of 32, and a manoeuvre drive size of
8.

Fasten a module to it, and it has a mass of 40: so the manoeuvre
drive size of 8 only allows thrust-4.

Prev: Re: [FT]Modular Ships Next: Re: Fighter Minis