Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

Re: [FT]Unbalanced?

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:43:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT]Unbalanced?

With the SV, in the several games we have played with them, both the KV
and
the PH have defeated them by closing, and in the case of the PH,
overwhelming them with large numbers of small PH stuff. The KV just
killed
enough mass to force the SV to retire.

As for the fighters, and as other people have pointed out, I have seen
even
10 fighter groups shredded by a good ADFC/PDS net. Mine brother has some

objections to fighter 'cause he likes to run his PH shrouded in until a
good range, and with fighters he cannot do this and thus is vunerable to

combined arms.

Corey

Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games