Prev: Re: Robotech style miniatures? Next: Re: The Future - Perhaps?

The Future - Perhaps?

From: Michael Robert <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Future - Perhaps?

I don’t know if this is what Bwana Jon is going to do
but it seems likely (and no I don’t think he has it
all clearly mapped out, yet).

The third edition of Full Thrust will further extend
the timeline. The Siege of Sol, where the FB2 timeline
left off, will be lifted by UN ships armed with new
weapons allowing mankind to push back the Kra’Vak.
These new weapons will be the ‘pretty toys’ of the
third edition – maybe railguns or spinal mounts (don’t
those big UN ships look like good spinal mount
candidates?) and if it lists any new ships they will
be the new UN fleet – existing ships hastily refitted
with new modules for the new weapons.

Well we only have to wait another two years (or so) to
find out what is really in the book.

Michael

http://im.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: Robotech style miniatures? Next: Re: The Future - Perhaps?