Prev: RE: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions) Next: [CON] [LONG] GenCon Report

Re: [CON] Dragonflight in Seattle

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:23:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [CON] Dragonflight in Seattle

At 12:46 PM 8/15/2000 -0700, stiltman@teleport.com wrote:
>> The Dragonflight Con in Seattle is the weekend of Aug 25-27. Are
there any
>> FTer's on the list who are going to this con?
>
>Hmmmm.  What's at the Con?  I'm in Portland, which means I'm within
striking
>distance of the thing if there was something fun enough to make it
worth my
>while.

Detail of Dragonflight can be found online at the following URL:

	http://www.dragonflight.org

Mark W Shurtleff
    aka "Togashi Gaijin" on the Clan War ML
    aka "Hauptman" on the GZG and Heavy Gear ML
email: hauptman@sfcmd.com     homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com

Prev: RE: Expanded EW suggestion (was MT Missile Questions) Next: [CON] [LONG] GenCon Report