Prev: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?) Next: Re: DP9 in space [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:52:20 +1200
Subject: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?)

Allan Goodall wrote:
> I have looked at FMC (Jon's version of FMA for fantasy) with an eye
towards use with samurai. A skirmish samurai game is one of the things
on my
VERY long list of things to do...

I think my Simply Skirmish covers a lot of Samurai skirmish. I'm
interested
in seeing what's missing, so that I can extend Simply Skirmish to cover
it.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?) Next: Re: DP9 in space [OT] Quiet