Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: [FT] Comments to Ship Design

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:33:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

At 02:44 PM 8/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
>"Hudak, Mike" wrote:
>> Now, this looks interesting.  I looked at the website once, and
didn't
>> really see a lot of games.  Looks like more are cropping up.  And I
wouldn't
>> mind getting in on another FT/FB game.  I'll definitely have to look
further
>> at this.
>
>    You're right; there have been very few games at Philcon in the
past.
>However, they have been actively seeking GMs for this convention.  Like
said,
>I'll be there and running at least three games.

I'm planning on being there, so I can promise you at least one player.
should warn you, though: my group ran SGII and FT at Philcon a few years
back, and had very few takers.	We did better with FT...we had two
players
for our Stargrunt game.  If nothing else, I'd love to do some pick-up
games
of Full Thrust.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: [FT] Comments to Ship Design