Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: RE: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:12:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

"Hudak, Mike" wrote:

> Chainmail "undergarments" at GenCon?	I miss all the fun stuff.....
;-)
> Then again, maybe there were some of these floating around ECC
III.....

    Personally, I was wearing chainmail panties the whole time.

> So, what conventions on the East Coast (Preferrably very close to
central
> PA) have games for GZG systems?  Or should I keep pining away for ECC
IV?

    Check out the following cons:

MonCon, Tinton Fall, NJ <http://gameconvention.com/moncon/index.html> 31
Mar
- 2 Apr 2000 (30 Mar - 1 Apr 2001?)
    Lots of sci-fi gaming.  I'm not sure if there's any GZG planned for
next
year, but we could always run something.

Shorecon, Cherry Hill NJ <http://gameconvention.com/shorecon/index.html>
29
Sep - 1 Oct 2000
    Lots more sci-fi gaming.  I'm not running any GZG events this year,
but I
may next year.	BTW, I'll be running 2 different Star Trek RPG (TOS)
scenarios, a tank minis game, a Vietnam skirmish game, an 8-hour Men in
Black
LARP, and the traditional Battle Masters at midnight campaign.

Philcon, Philadelphia, PA <http://www.philcon.org/> 17-19 Nov 2000
    They haven't sent the forms yet, but I'm planning on running SG2,
DS2,
and FT/FB at the convention.  I may even playtest "Carnage con Queso"
and
"Fool Me Once."

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

http://www.pantheism.net/

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: RE: [OT] Quiet