Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: Re: New picture gallery

RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

From: Brian A Quirt <baqrt@m...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:24:53 -0300 (ADT)
Subject: RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

On Aug 10, "Owen Glover" <oglover@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> "Strictly by the rules" the answer is no......and you are right, a
> lot of discussion has gone on before. Essentially people have come
> up with plenty of arguments for different house rules mechanisms to
> model recovering a weapon; Qual checks etc.

	Yes, indeed. The one that I use (when my group allows this,
which
isn't always) is yes, but you have to do it right away. If, however,
the Impact die was more than 3X the armour die, OR the armour die
rolled a 1, you can't (it's assumed the weapon went to). Perhaps not
extremely accurate, but it works....

> Personally, in our little group we don't. We tend to keep most of
> the rules simple adding the house rules to highlight gameplay
> enhancements we prefer eg limiting smoke and when it can be used.
>
> Personal preference should be employed.

	This is, of course, the MOST important thing to remember....

-Brian Quirt

Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: Re: New picture gallery