Prev: Re: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure

RE: Those darned B1's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:03:52 +1000
Subject: RE: Those darned B1's

I'm going to reconstruct the turn 9 report.  With only 2 ships & having
solid damage history for both, it should only take 15 mins once I get
around
to it.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta