Prev: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: Re: [FT] Things I cant figure

Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

From: Conchart@g...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:15:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

Order directly from Ground Zero, even with international shipping it
tends to be cheaper and mine arrived in Oklahoma in less time than
things I order in florida and new york do, I think I got mine in about 4
or 5 days. Write jon@gzg.com with any questions, ie what's available,
how much, as well as to place orders. Good luck with the 15mm thing, I
wish that that's what I'd started with, but I have too many 25s to start
all over again.

Jade Tseng
  Author: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
  Date: 8/9/00 12:36 PM