Prev: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

Re: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

From: "Dave Strebe" <strebe@i...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:36:19 -0700
Subject: Re: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

Try http://www.imphobbies.com/miniatur.htm they carry the line at the
local store so should be able to supply
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Mertin
  To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:05 PM
  Subject: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

  Hi:

  I just signed up to this list today. I have a question. Where can one
purchase 15 mm Stargrunt miniatures. I live in Canada, so it would have
to be through the internet or mail order. I have most of the 25 mm and 6
mm figures, but I prefer 15 mm as it reminds me of the old Traveller
miniatures for Striker. Thanks in advance.

  roger@cadex.com

Prev: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures