Prev: Embattled Trek game for sale on Ebay Next: Re: [FT] Silent Death Ships

RE: Those darned B1's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:34:07 +1000
Subject: RE: Those darned B1's

Got it:
http://home1.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/webgames/guns1/

Unfortunately, I haven't fixed the links, so you need to manually switch
between pages in the directory.
The files are:

index.htm
info.htm
turn0.htm
turn1.htm
... =>
turn13.htm

using the above base address.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta