Prev: Re: Kra'Vak Bits? Next: Re: [SG] Friends, Romans, GZG Listers....

RE: Those darned B1's

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:52:18 +1000
Subject: RE: Those darned B1's

I'll have the address for you tomorrow; I've just realised I haven't
finished fixing links after my webpage move.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta