Prev: Re: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea (The Lexx) Next: Re: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:40:18 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

-----Original Message-----

-----End Original Message----

Sorry, I was out of town this weekend.

2 dice at 0-36". Roll each dice as Beam with no rerolls (4-5 = 1 damage
point, 6=2 (no rerolls) on unscreened targets; 5=1, 6=2 (no rerolls)
against
level-1 screened targets; 5=1, 6=1(no rerolls) for level-2 screened
targets). First damage point applied against armor, each remaining
points
applied to the next level down. All rolls of a 6 cause a threshold check
for
the target at the current level (or as first threshold level, if the
target
still have hull boxes in the first row). Not included in the first, but
would also suggest that the beam would have to damage at least 1 hull
box to
cause a threshold check (i.e. level 2 screens & armor or Phalon
multi-level
armor would postpone threshold checks).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----

Prev: Re: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea (The Lexx) Next: Re: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives