Prev: RE: [FT] MKW FLEET PBEM II: Players Wanted Next: DXF or DWG Counters

Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Eli Arndt wrote:

> Hello,
>
>This is just a quick sounding to the list after ages of lurking.  I've
>been thinking on all the custom stuff people talk about on here and
>particularly the Star Grunt game.  Does anyone out there have any nifty
>creations or the like they'd like to show off, because I'm curious to
see
>what others have been doing as I'm about to begin some kit-bashing
>myself.

<http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2vehicles.html> has several of my SG2 15mm
vehicles. Several Roco IFVs 'bashed into hovertanks, a toy truck
repainted
& slightly modified, and of course my tilt-turbine VTOL attack vehicle -
it's 'bashed from 1/144 aircraft parts, w/ a Russian Hokum heli body and
wings and bits from an A-10.

That creature was fun to build. It blows up almost everytime it flies
onto
the table, but looks cool enough that I forgive it!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/game.html -

Prev: RE: [FT] MKW FLEET PBEM II: Players Wanted Next: DXF or DWG Counters