Prev: Re: I Am Vindicated (or, How I am Learning to Love the Kra'vak!) Next: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups

Back shortly

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:24:40 -0400
Subject: Back shortly

Hi gang

I'm unsubbing while I'm gone next week so my vacation out-of-office
autoresponse doesn't cause the list a problem. Maybe it is protected
against
this kind of thing, but I'm not taking chances. Maybe the list admin
would
comment? Is unsubbing generally req'd? <I hate to miss anything too...>

Anyway, back the 15th of August.

"Damn The Torpedos! Give Me Full Thrust, NOW!"
-- Captain Niles Farragut, aboard the cruiser HMS Suffolk at the Battle
of
Volkov's Rift

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: I Am Vindicated (or, How I am Learning to Love the Kra'vak!) Next: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups