Prev: The Trouble With Colonials (Northern Crown) [GZG-ECC IV] Next: Re: I Am Vindicated (or, How I am Learning to Love the Kra'vak!)

RE: [FT] Spinal Mounts (all of them)

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:55:29 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Spinal Mounts (all of them)

I tried a LEXX variant that used a Nova cannon + a Wave Gun and a FA
beam 6
that all had to be fired in unison with the limitation of the wave gun
charge but not the Nova limit on maneuver. It was fun but I was killed
by a
big Sa'vasku even though I managed to hit it twice once at medium range.
Not
quite the most powerful weapon in two universes.

Andy A