Prev: RE: [FT] Web page url - FB0 Ships Next: RE: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups

[FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties

From: "Morgan Vening" <morgan@o...>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:57:27 +1000
Subject: [FT][FAQ] Damage Control Parties

While being relatively new to Full Thrust, I was playing recently
with a friend in a small engagement, and we were still going over
the rules. He asked what the *'s were on the SSD, and I explained
to him the concept of DCP, and how they worked. Anyways, I
finally managed to destroy his Class 3 Beam Weapon on his
Beijing/B and he wanted to know when he could attempt to repair
it. I looked for a while, couldn't find it, and we just ignored it for
then.

Anyways, I went back through Full Thrust and Fleet Book 1(the two
books I own), after the game, and checked out the FAQ on
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html#efsb
and couldn't find an answer. The FAQ says it is done once per
turn, but not when in a specific turn.

And just to be clear, upon reading the above FAQ, if Needle Beam
damage is not DCP fixable, then all DCP units listed in the first
threshold line are completely ablative, as no tests are made until it
is already gone?

Morgan Vening

Prev: RE: [FT] Web page url - FB0 Ships Next: RE: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups