Prev: Re: Vertical Damage Next: re: Vertical Damage (was: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts)

RE: Vertical Damage

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:24:00 -0400
Subject: RE: Vertical Damage

I think the only place were vertical damage is real is against armor. I
love
the KV vs PH interaction.  An interesting Idea might be a EMP penatrator
it
goes 2 levels down through hull or armor and causes a theshold at the
leval
of penatration.  That would be a level 2 on an unarmored ship, a level 1
on
a armored ship and only the loss of 2 armor boxes on ship with PH type
armor
layers.
Andy A