Prev: Re: FB2 - Torpedo & P Torp Next: Re: Vertical Damage

[SG2] Artillery Question, Anyone? Anyone?

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 3 Aug 2000 06:37:37 -0700
Subject: [SG2] Artillery Question, Anyone? Anyone?

I'm busy trying to finalize my Stargrunt 2 cheat sheet, but I haven't
heard from anyone how they handle the contradiction in the artillery
rules! As I outlined in another e-mail this week, page 45 clearly states
that artillery rounds land when they hit the "Battle Area" box of the
Inbound Chart. However, page 46 clearly states that they land when they
hit "Box 1" of the Inbound Chart.

So, which is it? Is anyone using artillery in SG2? Have I said something
to get into everyone's e-mail filters? *G*

Take care,
Allan

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: FB2 - Torpedo & P Torp Next: Re: Vertical Damage