Prev: Re: CanAm Next: Re: [CON] ECC IV - Playing for Blood

Re: Phalon ShipBits

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Phalon ShipBits

Hi all,

There seems to be a bit of confusion here... The Phalon ShipBits ARE
available on the web - go to <http://warbard.iwarp.com/ft.html>.

The FT Blanks (all four FB ship/order data sheets) is NOT yet available
on
my website - for those, please contact me directly or wait a few days
until my server gets it act together. (Keep an eye on the page above)

If you don't have web access and want the PH ShipBits, please do contact
me again and I'll send them on; but they are on the web!

Thanks and good gaming!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: CanAm Next: Re: [CON] ECC IV - Playing for Blood