Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: RE: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: "McCarthy, Tom" <TomMcCarthy@x...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:42:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

My arrogant attitude may have lead to this challenge, so if I can attend
I'll play.

I'd rather not be risking painted miniatures, but I'd be willing to risk
some nominal and useful prizes (say some reasonable fraction of a
blister of
B5WFA ships, or B5W, or ST, or Silent Death, or FT, or whatever).
Something
on the order of $10 to $15 US at risk for someone fielding 1000 to 2000
points of ships.

Among the non FB1 options might be IF, UNSC, Starfleet Wars, Starhawks,
Silent Death ships, FB2 ships flying under FB1 rules, etc.