Prev: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme Next: Re: CanAm

RE: [FT] Relative damage

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:31:13 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Relative damage

a.	cinematic
b.	6-10 turns depending on armament and general incompetence of
movement.
c.	most light ships are vapour and my heavies are usually around
40-60%
damage.  My losses have a habit of doubling every turn once the first
ship
pops.  (The reverse of my WH40K battles, my army halves every turn...)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab