Prev: Re: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts Next: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme

Re: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions:

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:08:39 EDT
Subject: Re: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions:

Oops, my assumption was firing at one target!

Sounds reasonable and I shall use it as quoted - one target, both fire
using appropriate dice.

Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:01:21 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
<sbip my stuff>

>Given the situation you have, I'd be inclined to say that both weapons
>may
>fire, but ONLY AT THE SAME TARGET, and that each shot is rolled for
>individually.
>
>Jon (GZG)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [FT] nasty idea for spinal mounts Next: Re: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme