Prev: "Fool Me Once" Next: Gravitational effects on orbits

[OT] [FT3D] If anyone is interested in getting into 3D modeling...

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:04:36 -0400
Subject: [OT] [FT3D] If anyone is interested in getting into 3D modeling...

... hit your local Borders or Barnes and Noble. There is a new magazine
called _3D world_.

It is mainly geared towards high end users (the least expensive program
they support is Lightwave 6). The premiere issue has a CD that contains
a full feature version of 'Bryce 3D' -- FREE (sans cost of issue). Now,
I haven't used Bryce, but it was one of the ones I considered when I got
into this.

Just thought I'd let people know.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: "Fool Me Once" Next: Gravitational effects on orbits