Prev: Re: [FT] Machine People Next: Re: [FT] Machine People

Re: [CON] ECC IV - winter time?

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:41:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC IV - winter time?

It's because of all of us Canadians and our insidious influence over
GZG-ECC.  I've got Mark and Jon in my power, and our secret conspiracy
will soon have dominion over everything.  (Don't you know?  We've
got Jon Tuffley immigrating to Toronto next year.)

And a big (8-) for the humour impaired.  (8-)

JGH

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: [FT] Machine People Next: Re: [FT] Machine People