Prev: Re: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules Next: Now taking

GZG Chat room I- Where its at

From: "Denny Graver" <den_den_den@t...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:55:55 +0100
Subject: GZG Chat room I- Where its at

OK.  A little clarification ...

www.webrpg.com Has a link to a chat server (?) called the Keep

If you follow the link to THE KEEP you should arrive at a page which
asks
for you name and for you to choose frames or no frames.  No software is
required.

Clicking on the "Connect to the keep" button will take you to the keep ,
chat room filled with web role players who take web roleplaying very
seriously...  Anyhoo, once you are there you type

/go FT

and you will enter the FT chat room .

This can be very slow if traffic is high on the net, and you will need
to be
patient, but the whole idea is to set up a dialogue, so we have to start
somewhere :)
You can also be kicked out by the gods of cyberspace at their whim, so
expect to be cut off at some point.

the IRC chat room at irc.jurai.org  channel 6667  #gzg
will also be open. This method is faster than the keep and seems more
reliable.but you have to download software to use it, so this may not be
good for you.

I'll be there soon enough (35 mins by my reckoning), but if I am not,
the
first person there will open up the room, so feel free to start without
me,
as you already have something in common :)

Topics are "anything FT related.", introductions, etc

Later...

:Den

Prev: Re: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules Next: Now taking