Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: Re: Machine People

Re: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:33:31 +0100
Subject: Re: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Denny Graver-Elstree" <denny.graver@bbc.co.uk>

> ok.Sounds sensible ;)
>
> I'm going to be around again tonight (glutton for punishment) (2330+
gmt).

> I will be using mIRC	 ON   irc.jurai.org, channel 6667  #GZG.
>
> anyone interested can download demo software from www.mirc.com
>
> I will also have a games room open in webrpg to play a simple game of
ft.

> anyone interested cam email me at home den_den_den@talk21.com

Demo? IMO you're much better off going to a site like download.com and
doing
a search for IRC. I recently downloaded Visual IRC. Okay so I haven't
got a
camera and my soundcard seems to be incompatible but it doesn't expire
and I
don't have to pay a penny.

Neb en New, Imey er Baketu Neferwet,
Bak en Bin, Netjer en Bau.
david.pullen3@virgin.net
neterenbaiu.horemheb@ancientsites.com
Ankh, Udja, Seneb!

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: Re: Machine People