Prev: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures Next: Re: Machine People

RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:19:45 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

***
I'm not sure which boxed set your talking about, since I've only seen
the
boxed set that is in my possession. It is titled Noble Armada
Dreadnoughts:
Imperial Decados.

The two dreadnoughts enclosed, IMHO are good dreadnought sized vessels.
It
also has four 'Landers' which you could probably class as about Light
Cruiser sized.
***

See my note; the box you have is an expansion/add-on to the original
boxed
game, Nobel Armada, which is the space combat expansion/add-on to the
RPG,
Faded Suns.

***
BTW - Since when is discussing space miniatures Off Topic?
***

Well, the list is 'Ground Zero Games', but Jon's the first to say use
what
you will with his rules, including what-you-will rules. ;->=

Ergo, the saint part.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures Next: Re: Machine People