Prev: RE: Mike's Fight For The Cheese Next: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

[CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:48:08 -0400
Subject: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

Call for Event Submission

As we have had demonstrated already on the list, events are
being developed and planned for the next GZG-ECC convention.

When:	March 2-4, 2001
Where:	Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, PA

As in previous years, we will have one time slot on Friday,
three slots on Saturday and one on Sunday.

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to layout a very
preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
begin the planning process required for a high quality event.

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

Proposed title
Game system to be used	(FT, FT Variant, EFSB, DS, SG, or FMA)
Brief scenario description
Time slot preference
Number of time slots required
Special table considerations needed?
Proposed number of players

Thanks and we'll look forward to seeing you in March!

Jon Davis
GE Corporate Research & Development
Bldg. KW, Room C211
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady NY 12301

davisje@crd.ge.com
(518) 387-5487,    Dial Comm: 8*833-5487,    Fax: (518) 387-6981

Prev: RE: Mike's Fight For The Cheese Next: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures