Prev: Re: GZG-ECC IV Event Next: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures

RE: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

From: Denny Graver-Elstree <denny.graver@b...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:59:41 +0100
Subject: RE: Chat rooms.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

ok.Sounds sensible ;)

I'm going to be around again tonight (glutton for punishment) (2330+
gmt).

I will be using mIRC   ON   irc.jurai.org, channel 6667  #GZG.

anyone interested can download demo software from www.mirc.com

I will also have a games room open in webrpg to play a simple game of
ft.

anyone interested cam email me at home den_den_den@talk21.com

BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: GZG-ECC IV Event Next: RE: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures