Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #36 Next: Re: painting minis

Re: painting minis

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:28:22 -0700
Subject: Re: painting minis

>I see some nice paint jobs.
>But how do you paint those really tiny rectangles indicating
>surface sections?
>How do you get those beautifully straight lines?   Someone
>mentioned professional/technical pens but are there other
>ways?	Tape or does that pull off paint?
>
>Glen

Try the masking sheets that are used for masking photographs, etc.
when doing airbrush touch-ups. It will not even lift acrylic paints
off of glossy photographic paper. The hard part will be to cut it,
all you need is one straight line, as the mask can be reused.

I wish I remembered the name of the stuff. I have a large piece of
it right behind me. It will be either clear, blue or red (at least
all the stuff I've seen) and is translucent.

Hope this helps,
Tony C.

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #36 Next: Re: painting minis