Prev: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs

Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:19:32 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2: Vietnam ("Siagon - s**t, I'm still only in ...")

Ted,
	I did a conversion game, but I did not convert any of the
rules.	I just classified the Vietnam-era weapons in SG2 terms.  You can
find the JPEGs of the squad data cards at
<http://members.xoom.com/VCMike/nhivinh/nhivinh.html>.

-Mike

Reminder to all list members: If you don't like Xoom, I DO NOT want to
hear about it! <g>

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

http://www.pantheism.net/

Prev: RE: SG2: World War 2 conversion [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FT] Help Requested: Mixed FB1/FB2 Ship Designs