Prev: Re: painting minis Next: Re: painting minis

Re: painting minis

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:47:24 -0400
Subject: Re: painting minis

There is such a thing as painting tape, designed for painting house
interiors, which is supposed to come up without lifting paint, but a) I
don't know if it would work for acrylic paint, which is what I use, and
b) I
don't know that it would be worth the bother on something as small as a
mini.  A couple of bucks a roll from your hardware store.