Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)

[OT] FREE computer game

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:45:31 +0100
Subject: [OT] FREE computer game

Try this link :

www.kuju.com/HSUNWEBSITE/index.html

(I hope this direct link works - I don't have desktop net access so I
can't test it. If it's broken, go to kuju.com and navigate via the Games
button).

Here you'll find an announcement for a FREE computer game. This is
vaguely on topic because the game in question, Halcyon Sun, is a space
game in the same vein as the Wing Commander and X-Wing series.

The site doesn't have too many screenshots just yet, and those that are
there are rather small, but they should give a good flavour.

Tony

Prev: Re: KV Paint job Next: Re: Graveyard (Moya/Talyn. Others)