Prev: Re: A Strange senerio revisited Next: Re: KV Paint job

Re: KV Paint job

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:26:32 -0400
Subject: Re: KV Paint job

At 09:43 PM 7/25/00 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm also wondering what sort of script the KV have.  I'm thinking it
should
>be angular, like runic, but perhaps based on a triangular outline.

Take a look at the "Martian Hull Markings", at <
http://www.io.com/~sjohn/fonts.htm >

It's freeware font, and quite nice.  And the "Sparks" paper miniatures
on
one of his other pages are interesting too...budget miniatures, for
those
who prefer coloring to painting.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: A Strange senerio revisited Next: Re: KV Paint job