Prev: [OT] Re: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale Next: RE: [FT] Scenario/One-Offs victory points

Re: [FT] Scenario/One-Offs victory points

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:19:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Scenario/One-Offs victory points

Hi, Brian.

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> I want to set victory/loss conditions so that a fleet will break off
when it
> reaches a specific level. So victory points that are calculated at the
end
> do not meet my need.
>
> What else is used?

    What did you think of the system I used for "King of the Mountain"
at
GZG-ECC III?  The fleets were forced to break off when they had taken
damage
equal to half the number of ships, half the number of total damage
boxes, or
half the point value of the fleet.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

http://www.pantheism.net/

Prev: [OT] Re: [EBAY] Silent Death ships for sale Next: RE: [FT] Scenario/One-Offs victory points