Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) [OT] Next: Re: [FT] Enhanced weapons

Andy's derelict scenario

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:14:28 EDT
Subject: Andy's derelict scenario

> Ummm... the Yamato is a tad on the large side.

Gee, most everything Andy has is just a tad on the large side.
Thanks to Matt, I'm sure.

I shudder to think what Matt will come up with now that they have
FB2, especially after I played a mass 240 ship with a class 24 K-Gun. :)

>  I like:
>
>  http://home.flash.net/~maserati/ID/StarBlazers/Yamato.html
>
>  for Yamato stats. of course, I *don't* like that page for graphic
>  presentation, but I'm moving the data anyway

Talk about too large, especially for the little weaponry it has.

Glen

Prev: Re: Actual Warp Drive Theory (was Re: Light may break its own speedlimit) [OT] Next: Re: [FT] Enhanced weapons