Prev: Re:I'm back Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")

RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:11:24 -0700
Subject: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

Ummm... the Yamato is a tad on the large side.

I like:

http://home.flash.net/~maserati/ID/StarBlazers/Yamato.html

for Yamato stats. of course, I *don't* like that page for graphic
presentation, but I'm moving the data anyway

--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re:I'm back Next: Re: FB2 Fleets (or "How I Learned to Hate the Savasku")