Prev: Re: GZG Website Next: Re: Yamato kits

[FT] StarBlazer kits for trade

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:43:43 -0700
Subject: [FT] StarBlazer kits for trade

I'm assuming that recently there has been a bit of interest in the
StarBlazers
genre.	I've a number of StarBlazer ships I'd be willing to part with.
They are
assembled and painted plastic kits.  I've about 6 completed, and maybe 2
more in
the works, each measures somewhere between 3 & 5 inches in length.  I'd
be happy
to trade these for other starships, I can provide pictures if anyone is
interested.  Contact me off list and we'll work something out.

"Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@virgin.net> on 07/20/2000 10:19:59 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)