Prev: Re: Light may break its own speed limit Next: Re: Light may break its own speed limit

[OT-ish] Starblazers DVD

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:44:49 -0400
Subject: [OT-ish] Starblazers DVD

I assume most of you already know this who are into the whole SB scene,
but
starblazers.org has an interesting story about a DVD coming out with a
bunch
of episodes on it. This *might* just be the
straw-that-breaks-the-dromedary's-back for me to buy a DVD player.

For anyone who hasn't checked out Starblazers, the site also has links
some on-line episodes. I watched in about 20 years ago, and it was
awesome
then and they *still* haven't matched it (IMO). If you could combine the
story/action from Starblazers, with the animation tech from Titan A.E.,
whoooo boy. Now THAT would be something!

...back to your regular FT discussions...

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: Light may break its own speed limit Next: Re: Light may break its own speed limit